I offer a variety of poetry editing services, including individual poem critiques, chapbook and book manuscript consultations and editing, and ongoing online mentoring. I’m also available for readings and workshops. I really enjoy working with people on chapbook and book manuscripts, helping them architect a collection, deciding which poems to leave in or take out, and helping make the book as good as it possibly can be.
I offer services on a sliding scale (with partial payments over time available for those who need them.) For each service, I offer critique, copyediting, and limited publishing advice. I prefer to work with both a hard copy of your work and an electronic document in MS Word format.
- One packet of 5-6 poems: $50-$65
- Chapbook of 20-25 pages: $250-$300
- Book manuscript of 50-60 pages: $450-$550
- I will also work with individuals who would like prompts or exercises with brief comments on the resulting poems – one set of exercises, $50.
- Occasionally I offer online and in-person workshops and readings at bookstores, universities, museums, cafes